Learn how to make your news posts available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Please note: In order to successfully upload your SpeechKit Podcasts to 3rd party platforms you will need a PRO account and you will need to add an image to your project, the sizing requirements differ by platform.
Image Requirements and support for: Apple, Spotify, Google
How do I setup my Podcast feed on SpeechKit?
- Go to the dashboard and select the project for which you want to create Podcast Distribution
- Go to Distribution and click on Add Distribution and then select Podcast Feed
- Enter a description about what the publication is about e.g., “Daily Hackney news. Politics, lifestyle, and tech”.
- Select your category e.g., “Technology”.
- Select your sub-category e.g., “IT News”.
- Finally copy the Podcast Feed URL and save it, you will need this later
- Click Save
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcasts to Apple Podcasts?
- Go to iTunes Connect https://podcastsconnect.apple.com
- Copy and paste the iTunes RSS Feed url from SpeechKit into the RSS Feed field and click Validate.
- Once validated, click Submit. You should then be good to go!
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcasts to Google Podcasts / Google Play Music?
- Visit the Google Play Podcast Portal (opens in new tab)
- Click the “Add A Podcast” Button
- Paste in your podcast’s RSS feed URL that you saved earlier
- Click “Submit RSS Feed”
- Verify Ownership (uses email in RSS feed)
- Review your podcast info
- Click “Publish Podcast”
- Wait For Approval
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcasts to Spotify?
- Go to Spotify for Podcasters and log in to your Spotify account, or create one if you don't already have one. You can select "Log In" or "Get Started" to proceed.
- After you have logged in, select "Get Started" on the "Add your podcast" page.
- If prompted, read through the terms and conditions, check the box, enter your legal name or LLC, and select "Continue."
- Enter your SpeechKit RSS feed from earlier into the provided box and select "Next." If there is something wrong with your RSS feed, there will be a prompt below the RSS feed box notifying you of the issue. Otherwise, your podcast title, artwork, and description will all appear on the right side of the page.
- On the "Add podcast info" page, select your country, language, category, and hosting provider and press "Next."
- Review your podcast details and select "Submit."
Should you have any issues then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates follow us on Twitter.
Listen to the SpeechKit Daily News in Brief