Learn how to make your news posts available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Please note: In order to successfully upload your SpeechKit Podcasts to 3rd party platforms you need to add an image to your project the sizing requirements differ by platform.
Image Requirements and support for: Apple, Spotify, Google
How do I setup my Podcast feed on SpeechKit?
- Go to the dashboard and select the project for which you want to create Podcast Distribution
- Go to Distribution and click on Add Distribution and then select Podcast Feed
- Enter a description about what the publication is about e.g., “Daily Hackney news. Politics, lifestyle, and tech”.
- Select your category e.g., “Technology”.
- Select your sub-category e.g., “IT News”.
- Finally copy the Podcast Feed URL and save it, you will need this later
- Click Save
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcaststo Apple Podcasts?
- Go to iTunes Connect https://podcastsconnect.apple.com
- Copy and paste the iTunes RSS Feed url from SpeechKit into the RSS Feed field and click Validate.
- Once validated, click Submit. You should then be good to go!
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcasts to Google Podcasts / Google Play Music?
- Visit the Google Play Podcast Portal (opens in new tab)
- Click the “Add A Podcast” Button
- Paste in your podcast’s RSS feed URL that you saved earlier
- Click “Submit RSS Feed”
- Verify Ownership (uses email in RSS feed)
- Review your podcast info
- Click “Publish Podcast”
- Wait For Approval
How do I add my SpeechKit Podcasts to Spotify?
- Go to Spotify for Podcasters and log in to your Spotify account, or create one if you don't already have one. You can select "Log In" or "Get Started" to proceed.
- After you have logged in, select "Get Started" on the "Add your podcast" page.
- If prompted, read through the terms and conditions, check the box, enter your legal name or LLC, and select "Continue."
- Enter your SpeechKit RSS feed from earlier into the provided box and select "Next." If there is something wrong with your RSS feed, there will be a prompt below the RSS feed box notifying you of the issue. Otherwise, your podcast title, artwork, and description will all appear on the right side of the page.
- On the "Add podcast info" page, select your country, language, category, and hosting provider and press "Next."
- Review your podcast details and select "Submit."
Should you have any issues then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates follow us on twitter.
Listen to the SpeechKit Daily News in Brief