Get started with SpeechKit
Login to your SpeechKit account and press create New Project.
Don’t have an account? Create one here.
- Select the Language, Title Voice and Paragraph voice.
- Select WordPress.
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Search, install and then activate the SpeechKit Plugin.
- Go to the SpeechKit Plugin settings.
- Copy and paste the Project ID and API Key from your SpeechKit account into the SpeechKit Plugin settings.
- Enable SpeechKit.
- Finish your project setup on the SpeechKit website.
- Next time you publish a post, in less than a minute, your post will be available in audio for your readers to listen to using the audio player that will appear at the top of the post.